|STOP-WISE.BIZ » Front Sight & Ignatius Piazza II, vs. Diana Mertz Hsieh|
Front Sight & Ignatius Piazza II vs. Diana Hsieh
Some comments by the author of this STOP-WISE.BIZ site:
- I do not allege that Front Sight is a World Institute of Scientology Enterprises affiliated company.
- Mr. Ignatius 'Naish' Piazza admitted he had some Church of Scientology services and has reached the level of what is known in Scientology as "Clear" in 1998. A major level in Scientology, I might add.
- Further admited Naish that he has attended business management courses using the business management tools of L. Ron Hubbard. To which I add that the Hubbard Management System consists of materials which are regarded as Sacred Scriptures within Scientology.
- Mr. Piazza wrote that Front Sight does use some of the business technology developed by L. Ron Hubbard, the Founder of Scientology.
- In the past funds have flown to Scientology from a busines venture of Ignatius Piazza when Piazza Chiropractic was licensed to WISE.
The case of Front sight was dimissed and the only remaining plaintiff is Piazza. This case is going to trail on April the 18th 2005. See the news section on the main page.
|STOP-WISE.BIZ is © Mike Gormez (email@example.com). This website is not owned, operated, sponsored or endorsed by any Scientology Organization, including but not limited to World Institute of Scientology Enterprises International. All trademarks and service marks remain the properties of their respective owners --- more disclaimer info here.|