All of them, those in power, and those who want the power, would pamper us, if we agreed to overlook their crookedness by wilfully restricting our activities.
Disclaimer: Dianetics and Scientology are trademarks of the Religious Technology Center (RTC.) These pages and their author are not connected with the Church of Scientology or RTC, or any other organization residing under their corporate umbrella.
This site is best viewed using a highly standards-compliant browser
STATE OF NEW JERSEY )
SAM MOSKOWITZ, being duly sworn, deposes and says:
1. My residence is 361 Roseville Avenue, Newark, New Jersey 07107, USA. I am fully familiar with the facts stated herein, and I submit this affidavit for use in a lawsuit which I understand is pending in the Federal Republic of Germany.
2. On November 7, 1948, I attended a meeting of the Eastern Science Fiction Association which was held at the Slovak Sokol located at 358 Morris Avenue, Newark, New Jersey, USA. There were approximately 23 persons present at the meeting.
3. I was the Director of the Eastern Science Fiction Association and had invited Mr. L. Ron Hubbard to speak at the November 7, 1948 meeting.
4. After speaking for about an hour at the meeting, Mr. Hubbard answered questions from the audience. He made the following statement in response to a question about making money from writing:
5. After the meeting, a number of us took Mr. Hubbard to dinner at the Hickory Grill in Newark, New Jersey.
14th day of April 1993.