Mike Argue's SP Declare
CLO CAN EO # 163
15 May 1987
ALL CANADIAN ORG EOs
CC TOR EO
MAA CLO CAN
SUPPRESSIVE PERSON DECLARE
Mike Argue, formerly of Celebrity Center® Toronto, is hereby declared a Suppressive Person.
He has disseminated squirrel services. He arranged for squirrel promotional materials to be sent to some Celebrity Center Toronto staff in March 1986. He also promoted a squirrel practice as a substitute for standard Scientology®.
He gave Book One™ auditing to two persons when they had been C/Sed for the Clear Certainty Rundown. This violated HCOB 27 Mar 84 STALLED DIANETIC CLEAR SOLVED and HCOB 12 Sep 78 URGENT IMPORTANT DIANETICS® FORBIDDEN ON CLEARS AND OTs™. At the time he delivered this auditing Mike Argue had resigned from the Church. He publicly resigned on 20 July 1984 and 23 July 1984.
Mike Argue is declared a Suppressive Person per HCO PL 23 Dec 65RA SUPPRESSIVE ACTS SUPPRESSION OF SCIENTOLOGY AND SCIENTOLOGISTS™ for the following Suppressive Acts:
1. Violation or neglect of any of the 10 points in HCO PL 7 Feb 65R KEEPING SCIENTOLOGY WORKING.
2. Using the trademarks and service marks of Dianetics and Scientology without express permission or licence from the owner of the marks or its authorized licencee.
3. Unauthorized use of the materials of Dianetics and Scientology.
4. Failure to disavow or disconnect from a person demonstrably guilty of Suppressive Acts.
5. Using Scientology lines for personal profit in such a way as to cause disruption in the organization or to block the flow of public up The Bridge®.
6. It is a high crime to publicly depart Scientology.
7. Calculated efforts to disrupt Church services or the flow of public up The Bridge through the Churches.
8. Public disavowal of Scientology or Scientologists in good standing with Scientology organizations.
Mike Argue hereby loses the privileges of Church membership. Any certificates, classification, and awards he may have are cancelled. Any trademark licences that Mike Argue may have signed with the Church are also cancelled and he has no rights to use any of the marks in any manner whatsoever.
If Mike Argue comes to his senses and seeks the mercy of the Church his only terminal is the International Justice Chief via the Continental Justice Chief and his next actions would be steps A-E as outlined in HCO PL 23 Dec 65 RA SUPPRESSIVE ACTS SUPPRESSION OF SCIENTOLOGY AND SCIENTOLOGISTS.
T/SNR DIR I&R CANADA
SNR HAS CANADA
INTERNATIONAL JUSTICE CHIEF
AUTHORIZED BY AVC FCB
CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY OF TORONTO
Copyright © 1987 Church of Scientology of Toronto
Celebrity Center, Scientologist, Dianetics, OT, HCO, Book One, The Bridge, and Scientology are trademarks and service marks owned by the Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission.