All of them, those in power, and those who want the power, would pamper us, if we agreed to overlook their crookedness by wilfully restricting our activities.
Disclaimer: Dianetics and Scientology are trademarks of the Religious Technology Center (RTC.) These pages and their author are not connected with the Church of Scientology or RTC, or any other organization residing under their corporate umbrella.
This site is best viewed using a highly standards-compliant browser
Disclaimer: This archive is presented strictly in the public interest for research purposes. All the copyrights of materials reproduced here are the properties of their respective owners.
People who feel good work better, play better and enjoy others more.
People who feel good also climb out of old ruts to face new challenges easier.
Understanding this, the first thing Dr. Harold Thibodeau wants to know is "How are you feeling?"
When the answer is negative, the well-known Santa Ana, California Chiropractor and Scientologist: OT VII says with calm assurance, "Let's do something about it."
With a thorough examination, including x-rays of the entire spine, Dr. Thiboudeau locates the out-points in a case and does the "something" that gets people feeling better. In over thirty years of practice, countless people attest to this.
"Sometimes," says Dr. Thibodeau "improvement is sudden and dramatic. But this is not to be confused with the myth of total spinal alignment with adjusting one single wrongness in a case."
"For even after these so called "miracles" have occurred, perfect function has yet to be achieved on a gradient basis."
"For just as the Scientology(r) "One Shot Clear(r)" idea of the uninformed of 1950 is impossible, so there is no one action that totally changes all cases from bottom to top in one fell swoop."
Unlike the physician who has failed to heal himself — the doctor is his own best ad. The technology that pulled him up out of early distresses and that keeps him feeling good, young at heart and ''enthusiastic about life is the same technology he employs with others.
THIS IS SO IMPORTANT.
For a man who does not practice what he preaches — often preaches a bad practice.
Scientology and Chiropractic(r) are not new — both have been around for a long time and each, in its own way, is responsible for relieving much human suffering.
What is new, however, is the way in which Dr. Thibodeau aligns the practice of Chiropractic with the principles of Scientology and Dianetics(r) to keep "body and soul" in good repair.
Spinal adjustments clear the nerve channels of deadly physical obstructions just as Scientology and Dianetics clear the mind of another type of obstruction just as deadly.
And as both nerves and mind begin to clear, each has a mounting and favorable effect upon the clearing of the other.
It is in the understanding and practice of this inter-relationship that Dr. Thibodeau is making a singularly unique contribution to the well-being of others.
For the populations of our planet suffer from countless mental and physical difficulties that prevent us from acquiring the necessary knowledge for the next state of existence—that state in which we will understand the laws of the realm of the spiritual as well as we do thee of the physical.
"The whole idea," he says, "is to get yourself feeling good — and with a little bit of help — you have this potential in larger amounts than you ever dreamed possible."
Claiming two centuries of Chiropractic experience to call upon, one might assume the doctor had set up practices in several previous lives.
The 200 years of experience is all in the family.
Dr. Thibodeau's wife, son, daughter, son-in-law and father-in-law are all Chiropractors, including nieces, nephews and other members of the family.
Dr. and Mrs. Thibodeau (Billie) are both graduates of Lincoln Chiropractic College of Indianapolis. Indiana and Dr. Thibodeau served his internhip under the personal direction of Dr. B. J. Palmer, developer of Chiropractic, in his private clinic in Davenport, Iowa.
Dr. Thibodeau quotes Thomas Edison's prediction, "The doctors of the future will give no medicine but will interest their patients in the care of the human frame, diet and the cause and prevention of disease." Surely this will include the clinical practice of the combined two sciences of Scientology/Dianetcs, as well as that of Chiropractic.
* Scientology — An applied philosophy dealing with the study of knowledge, which, through the application of its technology can bring about desirable changes in the conditions of life.
* Clear — A clear can be tested for any and all psychoses neuroses, compulsions and respressions (all aberrations) and can be examined for any autogenic (self-generated) diseases referred to as psycho-somatic ills. These tests confirm the clear to be entirely without such ills or aberrations. Additional tests of his intelligence indicate it to be high above the current norm. Observation of his activity demonstrates that he pursues existence with vigor and satisfaction "Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health" by L. Ron Hubbard.
* OT (Operating Thetan): A Clear who has been familiarized with his environment to a point of total cause over matter. energy, space, time and thought. There are eight sections of the OT Course.
* L. Ron Hubbard, founder of Dianetics and Scientology.
* Chiropractic — A philosophy, science and art of things natural. A system of adjusting the articulations of the human frame, particularly those of the spinal column for the correction of the primary cause of disease. D. D. Palmer, 1910.
* Dianetics — Man's most advanced school of the mind. From the Greek dia, through, and noos, mind, thus "through mind" of "through thought".
(Permission to reprint granted)
[Picture / Caption: DR. THIBODEAU'S OFFICE Santa Ana is 35 miles south of Los Angeles and is in the heart of the nation's recreational wonderland—less than three miles to Disneyland—and seven miles to fabulous Newport Beach and Orange County's Gold Coast.]
[Picture / Caption: "Drs. Harold & Billie (Mrs.) Thibodeau"]
[Picture / Caption: "Monitoring Function" (Cardio-Vascular)]
[Picture / Caption: "Analysing Body Structure"]
[Picture / Caption: "A Corrective Adjustic Procedure"]